Utah Car Accident Lawyer
What is the likelihood that you’ll need to hire a Utah car accident attorney? Nearly a quarter of all drivers in the United States will get into an accident within the next half decade and need a car accident lawyer, according to statistics compiled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the US Department of Transportation. Car accident deaths have been hovering between 40,000 and 43,000 annually for the past three decades. On average, more than six million accidents occur on US roads every year. The majority of these (fortunately) do not involve serious injuries or major damage to property. However, transportation authorities estimate that millions of accidents do in fact lead to injuries and damage of a significant nature. A car accident attorney in Utah can help you recover money and repair some of these damages.
Discover What Our Salt Lake City Car Accident Attorneys Can Recover For You:
- We don’t collect a fee unless your case settles or we win at trial;
- We offer a FREE Utah accident book to help you understand your rights and protect yourself from the insurance adjustor’s tactics;
- We provide a free initial consultation with an attorney to discuss your legal options for your claim;
- We will professionally investigate your case by obtaining police reports, interviewing witnesses, gathering medical records, conducting tests, and consulting various experts;
- We will notify all insurance adjusters of your claim through letters of representation. This ensures that the at-fault party’s insurance company will not bother you anymore so you can focus on recovering from your injuries;
- Our goal is to keep you informed throughout your case. You will receive regular periodic updates as to the progress of your case;
- We will meet and confer with your medical providers and other health care providers to fully understand your condition;
- If you don’t have a doctor, we can provide you with names of respected medical providers who can help you recover from your injuries; and
- Because of our reputation and relationships, we successfully settle more than 97% of our cases without having to go to trial. Rather than pursuing the negligent driver personally, we resolve these cases by having the driver’s insurance company pay the claim.
Recent Utah Car Accident Cases Won By Christensen & Hymas
- Freeze v. American National Property and Casualty – Back surgery case. A loving hard working mother sustained serious back injuries in her car accident. She was required to have back surgery and is expected to need another surgery in the future (Settlement: $500,000).
- Allen v. Allstate Insurance – Back injury case. Allstate denied the claim and refused to pay. We successfully arbitrated the case and Allstate was forced to pay nearly $25,000 (Awarded: $24,626.12).
- Adams v. Farmers Insurance – Neck surgery case. A talented mechanic and handyman was working under the hood of his car on the side of the road when a careless driver rear-ended the parked car he was working on. His damaged spine required surgery. Farmers refused to offer more than $60,000 before Mr. Adams hired Mr. Christensen (Settlement: $215,000).
- VanAllen v. Progressive Insurance – Knee surgery case. A young husband was t-boned by a drunk driver, resulting in serious knee injuries. After settling with the DUI driver, he made a claim under his own insurance policy to help cover the cost of his extensive injuries. Progressive denied the claim entirely. We filed for arbitration under his policy — the client was extremely pleased by the positive outcome (Awarded: $170,274.55).
- Neill v. Mercury Insurance — Neck injury case. As two sisters drove down an icy canyon road near Cedar City, they came upon an auto accident. They swerved to avoid the wreck and rolled their car three times. One of the sisters experienced chronic pain in her neck as a result and underwent extensive treatment. When Mercury Insurance only offered her $5,000 to settle her claim, she came to the Christensen Law Firm for help (Settlement: $115,000.00).
7 Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Utah Accident Case
Christensen & Hymas has created a FREE Utah accident book to help you learn your rights as the victim of an accident and make an informed decision on whether you should hire a lawyer for your case. Request our book today and receive a link to a downloadable PDF!
This book will help teach you how to avoid making the 7 biggest mistakes that will wreck your Utah accident case. Most importantly, this book translates the complicated legal and insurance jargon into plain English, providing readers with the opportunity to better understand the intricacies of their accident case and how a Utah car accident lawyer can help them. This book is available to all Utah residents (unless you work for a law firm or insurance company).
To receive other FREE Utah accident books, click here.
If you or a family member has been seriously hurt in a Utah car crash, you may need help dealing with insurance companies and liability claims. Contact a top quality car accident lawyer here at Christensen & Hymas. We have offices in Draper, Orem, and Bountiful, Utah, and we boast a reputation for service, integrity, and results. To find out more, call our office at (801) 506-0800.